There are no products in the cart.
Cream for the care and maintenance of footwear made of greasy leathers or napkins, its use allows to renew the color of the leather at the same time that it removes accumulated dirt.
How to use:
1. In the event that your shoes or boots are too dirty (if not, skip this step), remove the laces and wash the leather surface using a 30% solution of water and hand soap, you can help yourself with a microfiber to clean the entire surface well, then remove the soap with a little clean water.
2. After making sure your shoes or boots are completely dry. apply with the help of a foam a little of our cream for oily leathers and nappa, you must cover the entire surface with linear movements.
3. Let the product dry for at least 10 minutes and that's it!
You can use this product in the following references:
* Liverpool (green, burgundy, black and white)
* Liverpool Plus Black (Do not use on the shiny or Riviera leather references)
* Mary Jane and Mary Jane straps (all colors)
* Las Vegas
* Chelsea (only if you want to remove the aged finish from her leather)
For more information you can send us a message to our WhatsApp, we will gladly assist you.